Returns & Exchange
You maybe request for an exchange or refund of the product within 14 days of delivery. If 14 days have gone by since the delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
For non-Zenox products (e.g. Keyboards and mice), you may request for an exchange of the product within 7 days of delivery if it is found faulty. If 7 days have gone by since the delivery, please contact the corresponding distributor for warranty issues.
Return shipping fee will be at purchaser's responsibility.
What is Covered under this Guarantee?
Structural manufacturing defects in material of the frames and moving parts are covered by this guarantee. These include the armrests, casters, gas lift and base of the chair.
What is NOT COVERED under this Guarantee?
The guarantees do not apply if:
1) The products have been stored or assembled incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered without the written permission of Zenox Australia;
2) The products have been damaged due to normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or impacts or accidents;
3) The products have not been assembled in accordance with the assembly instructions;
4) The products have been damaged due to external factors such as exposure to the sun, dampness, dust or mites etc;
5) The damage is on the mesh, fabric and leather covers, seat and back cushions;
6) The original sales invoice of the products is non-present;
7) The damaged item is used outside the original delivery address.
Duration of Guarantee
We offer one year of product guarantee starting from the date of purchase as appeared on the original sales invoice. This includes the Saturn Series Racing Chair and our other products. The guarantees are valid from the original date of first purchase of the product. Display products are excluded from our product guarantee.
For Jupiter Series Racing Chair, we offer three years of product guarantee starting from the date of purchase as appeared on the original sales invoice.
Conditions for the guarantees
A proof of purchase (the original sales invoice issued by Zenox Australia) is required for this guarantee to be effective.
Other Terms and Conditions
All structural manufacturing defects of the product as alleged by the customer shall be examined. Zenox Australia shall determine in its sole discretion whether the damage is covered by this guarantee. Zenox Australia retains the exclusive right to repair or replace the product or offer a full refund of the purchase price at its sole discretion. All decisions by Zenox Australia shall be final.